Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why cheat on silly games?

I love to play word games on my iphone. It is relaxing and challenging at the same time. Our brains need exercise. What I don't understand is the cheaters. What is the purpose of the game if you win by cheating?
Personally, I really don't care if I win or not. However, I don't like to lose every single time! I think that two versions of aps need to be created. One is for those who don't want to cheat and the other is for cheaters.
Just a thought.

4 comments:

  1. Betty,

    It would be interesting to see which apps would sign up the most, the ones for cheaters or the ones for non cheaters. I'm glad your back blogging again.

    Richard Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich,
    I am glad to be back. I think a lot of cheaters would sign up as non cheaters and cheat anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete